Private Banking Services
International Banking Services
What are you using this account for?
You need to look as to whether you deem this account as an investment account or whether you are going to use it for day to day banking. Most accounts offer the normal facilities that you are used to from your onshore banks, such as visa cards, direct debits and standing orders. One of the key advantages is often being able to have multi-currency accounts and the ability to switch your saving from one currency to another. Whilst this can be beneficial you also need to consider the risk of moving money within the currency markets.
There are so many different options and jurisdictions where you can place your savings, The Baumann Group can help you to make an informed decision as to the right banking partner for you.
- Identify your personal goals
- Optimised portfolio for growth, income or protection
- Initial risk assessment to determine your profile
- Taxation in your country of domicile and residence
- Find the most cost effective solution
Added Value with The Baumann Group
- Fully qualified advisers
- Bespoke portfolio optimisation system
- Discounted funds
- Exclusive The Baumann Group funds
- Private banking fund platform
- Non-market correlated funds
- Online client portal
- Regular updates
For a free no obligation financial review
Create, manage and protect wealth